Membership Terms and Conditions
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance by clicking the 'Accept' button within this web sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month's membership fees are collected from you by us by on your membership application date and are not refundable under any circumstances with the exception of the Money Back Guarantee detailed below.
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership there maybe an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
- Your second payment for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined, unless you joined prior to your gym opening in which case they will be collected one month after the gym opened. Subsequent paymetns for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any payment is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
- If re-joining the gym after an absense there maybe an administration fee of £25.00, to re-activate your account.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
PRICE FOR LIFE
- You will qualify for the right to have a price for life once you have started to pay the default rate of membership and all introductory offers or other related offers to which you have been entitled have expired.
- The right to have a price for life means that the default rate onto which your membership transfers after all offers have expired shall be the rate at which you pay for your membership of the Gym throughout the remainder of your membership.
- Your right to a price for life shall expire at the earlier of: when your membership of the Gym expires; or when you change your membership type.
- We reserve the right to increase the default rate and therefore your particular price for life insofar as any relevant taxes, such as VAT, apply and/or increase.
- You may terminate your membership at any point by contacting us by telephone, informing us of your desire to terminate your membership, or by cancelling your monthly payments.
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used. As an example of how this works, if your membership fee is £15 per month and you cancel your membership after 10 days of it commencing (having asked us to start it immediately) we shall refund you £10, keeping £5, which represents the membership you had used up to the point of cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Back4health Ltd.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 07528887 and Our registered office is at 14A Main Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9LQ.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01384591909 or by e-mailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Back4health Limited at email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- provide your membership services;
- process your membership payment; and
- inform you about similar products or services that we, or
- selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party.
These terms and conditions are as updated on 1 September 2015.